How to install advertising Units and Inserts?
1. Cut the old grade indicator hood from the side and remove it.
2. Slip the ALVERN unit (the colour should correspond to the fuel type) over the nozzle
and push down the nozzle from the front.
Do not use the plastic cover at this stage.
3. Slide the cover’s hinges into the groove, the covers have a grade indicator ensure that the cover is placed on the correct fuel grade.
4. install the splashguard.
5. Place the new advertising insert carefully inside the cover…
6. …gently but firmly push the cover down until a water-tight seal is made and the nozzle is ready to use.